Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Redhead bitty

  1. #1
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar

    Cool

    I just thought of the bitties american girl makes... and what they're forgetting... is a redhead! I would loooooooove a redhead. I hope AG's listening; cause I own every bitty except the african american but plan on getting her! I would loooove a redhead to add to my collection too! What do you think? I hope AG makes one....

    We need a redhead!

    I wonder how I can make one.....???

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Maybe is you want to add hair you can get a red wig.I do not know the wig size of a bitty but I am sure somebody on this board does

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That would be neat! maybe redhead BBTwins! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's a really good idea. I think I would definetly get her! It would be cute if she had hazel eyes, too. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •